Not me of course, come on people, be a little creative.
Well, it has been a long time since I’ve been on here. A very, very long time since I even logged in. To be honest I’m not sure if I really have enough in the tank to keep writing articles without getting slightly repetitive. There’s only so much one can write about eh?
Firstly, yes the first year of University went well, thank you for asking. We are already halfway through the year… this leaves me with very little time to keep up with my writing schedule.
There is little to no progress on The Kidnapping, apart from the fact that when/If I do end up finish writing and publishing it, I do NOT want it to be called “The Kidnapping”. Such a terrible name, why didn’t anyone tell me this before?
Anyway, the holidays were off to a good start by a visit to Barcelona and then things got even better when I got ill (always the best isn’t it).
Anyway, unlike normal, I won’t be sharing my posts as much on my personal social networking profiles. So do go ahead and get the latest updates by liking the Fb page and following me on the dedicated Twitter account. (I won’t tell you where to find the URLs, I’m sure I’ve done that enough in the past).
While I was gone, quite a few things happened…
1) Studying Journalism & English Language has now soured the relationship between me and words. It’s not that I don’t like writing, It’s that writing is a lot different when you have to do it out of necessity. I seriously contemplated not blogging anymore.
2) The EssWhyDee Blog surpassed 5,000 views. Holy moly. I haven’t even been posting and I’m getting daily views without sharing or anything. God Bless WordPress. I think it’s around at 5.3k views currently
3) My laptop is now fully functioning. This means I can write! (I sense your enthusiasm)
4) I have one REAAAALLY good article in my head I want to write. However, I am fasting most of the day and so I will leave it until the end of July.
5) My views on grammatical errors and whatnot have changed somewhat. I have become a lot more easy-going with language, which is great socially… but terrible for my readers. I don’t really know what to write about on a regular basis if it isn’t about things that irritate me (again, usually the use of language).
Anyway… I’m back, or at least that’s what I want you to think… 😉